i have this friend named brooke.
brooke is an amazing, amazing designer. AMAZING.
someone said to her, “your wedding is SO pinterest.” to which she replied: “i am pinterest.”
it’s so true. i’m gonna let the pictures do the talking. i took all of these with my iphone becauseeeeee i’m super prepared at all events & took three pics with my canon before my battery died. i win!
please soak in all the beauty & all the detail. i about died. it is literally exactly how i envision my future wedding.
enjoy . . .
a few fun facts about the ceremony:
– brooke & brian had their kiddos as their bridal party. beautiful & very sentimental.
– brooke had an appetizer & wine hour prior to the ceremony. BRILLIANT.
– brooke designed & created all of her flower arrangements.
– a very large group of geese flew over the ceremony literally SECONDS before it started. it was both hilarious, beautiful & perfect-timing.
– brooke’s parents own potts point – the most gorgeous backdrop ever for a perfect southern maryland wedding.
– brooke’s oldest kids read philippians 1:9 & 2:1-4 and Ephesians 5:15-33 & 6:1-3
– a true performer: brooke had lighting & sound (aka microphones&speakers) so we could hear & see during the ceremony. one of my FAVORITE details!
– brooke’s favorite song is ‘glitter in the air’ by pink. she’s an amazing singer & sang this to brian to start the ceremony.
– the ceremony ended with phil phillips’ song ‘home’ which we all joined in singing.
this is just part one. the reception was EXTRAVAGANT. stay tuned for part two to show that off . . . coming soon!